Although salt water pools do still contain chlorine, their water is much milder than in traditional systems. They are also not nearly as salty as you might imagine, having a salt content that is more like that in human tears than ocean water. This makes for a much more pleasant experience with swimming because opening your eyes underwater will not sting or burn the way it would if you opened your eyes in a conventional pool system.
It is key to choose the right salt chlorinator system for your pool. Cannonball Pool Service recommends the Jandy TrueClear saltwater chlorinator. The energy-efficient TruClear also works at extremely low-flow rates making it fully compatible with variable-speed pumps.
Jandy TrueClear Features:
- Extreme Reliability – Constructed with durable Jandy Never Lube valve material
- Energy Efficient
- Versions available for new construction applications & retrofit installations
- Compact design takes up less space and easily adapts to most equipment pad configurations
- Simple to Service – transparent window design allows easy visual inspection of blades; removable cell with attached cord can be easily dipped into the cleaning solution for quick service; and tool-free twist-lock connector enables foolproof, one-step electrical connection to the power pack
- 3 year standard warranty
- Dual Voltage! (120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- iAquaLink™ control – when used with AquaLink® Automation Systems
Whether you opt to convert your pool to a salt system or choose to stay with the chlorine pool you already have, be sure to contact a pool maintenance company to keep your pool running at its best. Cannonball Pool Service offers affordable, reliable, quality pool care maintenance. Fill out the form below for a free onsite estimate.