Wouldn’t it be nice to operate your pool at the touch of a button, even if you’re a thousand miles away? Now you can. Get total pool control in the palm of your hand. Whether you just want your pump and heater to run on a schedule, or get your spa ready for when you get home from work, you can have all the power at your fingertips. Pool automation can save you frustration and money every day, help you get even more return on your pool investment, and allow you to spend more time swimming and less time maintaining.
Benefits of pool automation:
- Vacation – take the worry out of maintenance while you are away. Total control anywhere, anytime.
- Convenience – Eliminate visits to the pool pad to adjust valves or set the pool pump.
- Save Time & Money – Optimize settings for energy & cost savings.
- Never Leave The Lights On – Do it from the app.
- Voice Assistant Control – Hook your pool up to your favorite voice assistant or home automation system
Complete Pool Automation Access:
- Pool and spa lights
- Pool and spa temperatures
- Water features
- Pool pumps
- Pool cleaners
- Fire features
- Light dimmers
- Landscape lighting
- And a ton more
While newer products have made it fairly easy to add automation to your existing pool equipment, installation involves working with electricity and some basic software setup. The latest generation of automation systems can be installed in about two hours. We recommend the iAqualink pool control system. Cannonball Pool Service can install, maintain, upgrade, & service all of your pool and spa needs. For more information give us a call at 239.440.9888.